Welcome to The Silver Hanger, a Consignment store in Arlington built around the principle of ‘keeping it going to a good place.' Clothes brought in by our consignors end up with someone who will continue to benefit from the giving forward of the consignors. The money stays in our local economy and supports the women who bring in the clothes.
We will be CLOSED during the week of June 29-July 6th.
Silver Hanger has just completed intake for Summer garments, Fall items will begin the first week of August. Appointments are being made now. Intake is Tues-Thur. from 11:00 AM-4:00 PM
Silver Hanger no longer accepts Prom Dresses on consignment.
Due to a low demand for Plus Sizes, inventory is very low. If this is something you wish us to carry, please let us know. Our system works only if we have customers purchasing items.
Fall intake begins August 4th: Appointments are filling up. Please call and leave a message. As usual- it’s first come, first served so contact us early. We book our appointments one month out- so if you call early in the month we will have the next month's calendar open for appointments. Call (360) 548-3294 for your appointment or email us. Don't hesitate to leave a message. Your call will be returned within 24 hours.
Boots, Designer Jeans: We are normally able to accept these items without an appointment. Boots and shoes in sizes 9 up to 11 are highly popular.
WINTER APPAREL: 50% OFF ALL WINTER COATS, SUITS, JACKETS. Now is the time to get a great item and have it in your closet for the fall season.
E mail or call us to confirm we have openings in these categories- we LOVE to make you money!!!
Other Special Consignment and Activities:
- The Silver Hanger is no longer involved in the Wedding Dress Exchange.
- The Prom Dress Exchange 2015: The Prom Dress Open Closet Days are March 14th 10am - 1pm and April 11th 10am to 1pm.
- Kids Kloset is located in the basement of the old high school at 135 S French Street in Arlington, WA. Prom Dresses may be dropped off at Pazazz Hair Design any time beginning February 1st, 2015.
- Collection for YMCA Pathways for Women, Queen for a day Program (link): The Silver Hanger is no longer a drop zone for your donated items but you can always take them to Queen for a day Program (see link above).
- Account inquires are made via the contact page. Consignor checks will be cut with one day's notice. If you want them mailed, leave your current mailing address on the website. Email through the website or call the store and leave a message and we will make sure your check is ready by Friday. One check per consignor per month please.
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday & Monday: Closed